Amazing beauty uses for Rose Water…
If you have not used Rose Water I hope this information will entice you to try it out!! I am new to the use of Rose Water but fell in love with it the minute I opened the bottle and smelt the wonderful aroma. Rose water is the by-product of the production of Rose Oil, when the rose is distilled for its oil the water left over is the Rose Water.
When looking for Rose Wather try to make sure it is organic and of great quality in order to get the true benifits of the Rose.
Rose Water has many wonderful properties for the skin and hair these are just a few:
- Maintains skins PH levels
- Helps reduce the appearance of broken capillaries on the skin by stimulating healthy blood circulation of the tiny blood vessels under the skin
- Calms acne and breakout inflammation
- Moisturizes and hydrates the skin
- Heals cuts, wounds and scars. This is helpful in healing acne scaring on the face, chest and back
- It is anti-bacterial and that can help kill the bacteria that can cause acne
- Antioxidants to help strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissue
- It can be used to treat scalp issues and quality of hair
- Wonderful for maturing skin and reduce the appearance fine lines and wrinkles
- Uplifting fragrance
Along with all these qualities I have found that with tires puffy eyes this is the first thing I have ever used to reduce the puffy bags under the eyes and actually brighten the skin around my eyes. I just put a little on a cotton ball and place it on my tired eyes at the end of the day for 15 minutes and relax letting the Rose Water work its magic.
It is a great addition to my beauty routine as I use it in my toner after I wash my face and again as a makeup setting spray. Rose Water can also be used as a perfume. I am excited to see what other uses I can do with Rose Water and the benefits it has to offer me. I hope you too will try this wonderful product.
I bought mine on Amazon but you can also make your own this is a link I found for a YouTube video that shows you how to do it. (https://youtu.be/fv9nCpkbBno)
*I hope you find this information fun and inspiring. Try something new and be amazed at what it can do for you.*